Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya are creamy, tasty, and perfect for a family dinner. This colorful dish is loaded with lots of essential vitamins and nutrients. It is filled with lots of flavors that are delicious. Corn flour thickens the texture making it much more creamy. It also contains lots of protein and vitamin C that help to build our immune system. Here is a recipe to make it. It takes 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook it.
● 1 tsp of olive oil
● 1 white onion
● 3 finely diced cloves garlic, garlic
● 100g chorizo sausage
● 500g chicken breast, sliced
● 2 tbsp diced cornflour
● 2 lemons, zest, and juice
● 500g carton passata
● 100ml white wine
● 1/2 a glass of water
● 2 x Chicken stock pot or cube
● 1 yellow pepper diced
● 2 tbsp smoked paprika
● 1 tsp salt
● 1 tsp pepper
● 1/2 cup of parsley
● Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a warm pan.
● Add sliced chicken breasts to it and stir it for a while.
● Add chorizo sausage to it and stir it again.
● Allow it to cook for 3-5 minutes now.
● Add the diced yellow capsicum to it and mix it well for a while.
● Add chicken stock and cornflour to it and stir it, about 1-2 minutes.
● Add onions and carton passata now and mix it for about a minute.
● Add white wine and smoked paprika and stir it for a minute again.
● Now, add water to it and leave it to simmer for 20 minutes.
● After 20 minutes, add ginger and lemon juice to it and mix it well.
● Drizzle a little bit of fresh parsley on it and season it with salt and pepper.
● Finally, Garnish it with some thinly sliced lemons on it.
Serve it hot and enjoy with the whole family.
CHECK OUT ONE OF MY OTHER RECIPE……https://fatboyfoodhub.com/stuffed-peppers-recipe-with-rice/